Mixcder E9 headset not powering on when Power button is pressed.
- The battery is fully drained/discharged
- The headset is charged without turning it off
- Some hardware issue
- First of all, make sure you charge with a 5V/1A micro USB charger for at least 2 hours
- Unplug from power source
- Try pressing the Power button for 10s. If it doesn’t help, proceed to the next step
- Plug in the supplied 3.5mm audio cable and unplug. Try it for a couple of times. Then press the power button. (Note: It was recommended to me by Mixcder Support team when I faced the same issue.)
- Ultimate Step: Press the Power Button and Volume minus(-) buttons simultaneously for 10-12s. Then release it, and press Power button for 2-3s. It should now be powered on.